[Dailydrool] trash can - oh my

AWoodrum1 via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 14 15:35:29 PDT 2015

Sister Bea is our trash can raider here.  We actually have the trash can and
recycling can (sit next to each other in the kitchen) bungee corded to the
wall, one cord at the bottom and one at the top hooked into large metal eyes
mounted in wall studs.  It helps but doesn't stop her from trying.  Bea only
raids the trash when I am gone, so I have to block off access to the kitchen
when I leave to thwart her.  And yes, she watches for my car to leave the
driveway, then attacks.  She could get over the barricades if she tried, but
she doesn't realize this, and we are not going to tell her.