[Dailydrool] Dis Llewis

LOIS LEMA via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 14 15:46:55 PDT 2015

I was checking my e mails this morning and found this one.At first I thought it might be some crackpot spam thing but I thought I would open it anyway- and glad I did!  I never got an email from the beyond before, which is indeed slightly odd but then again I live a stones throw from the town where the first alien abduction occurred in the US (betty & barney hill, in franconia nh, seriously).  So I do assume it is the beloved Llewis reaching out.  I did say i thought he might be doing poetry on a soapbox....
"Heidi ho neeber!I always dun wanted to say that
I feelin grate!I lookin fer lub in all the rite place.I a poet and I kno it.I find furends and we find places to sit and mebbe sip some bebberages and dicuss stuff.
anywho, i wrote dis
i  met a basset named annieshe habs a nice lookin fannieshe gots nice earsi need some beersall done."
Llewis
Obviously this isn't one of his best works.  I am wondering if the buffet heals all their physical ailments if he will maybe be able to do those 12 steps when the time comes since he seems to be heading down that path.  I wonder where and how he ditched Nigel,Zelda & Mitchel too  Oh well.

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein