[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 14 18:40:19 PDT 2015

I have been having a bit of a problem with my back lately, and Kathy wanted
 to help me by walking Millie.  Well, she put a leash on her and she did
not  want to go.  She wrapped her leash around the table leg so she would not
have to go.  she tried coxing and everything, but just like with David, it
was a no go.  So I got my can and said "OK Millie, lets go for a walk" and
she unwound herself and headed out of the door, her tail wagging happily.
She tried it the next day, and got a short distance with her and she turned
 around and headed home.  She has also refined her eating habits, too.
Plain dog food is no longer her idea of a meal, but she is not quite as fussy
as Ben was.  But she does require some cheese on her dry food along  with
some boiled chicken.  I do not know what effect I have on hounds, but,  but I
have something that turns them into spoiled hounds in a matter of  weeks.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
_ddropp at aol.com_ (mailto:ddropp at aol.com)