[Dailydrool] people begged and pleaded

Bob via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 22 19:25:38 PDT 2015

when it was possible the calendar wold not be made again people begged and
pleaded and so Pam took it on

after two weeks there are dates left..and you know what I get it I really
do..you are worried when you will get the calendar..or worried you wont be
able to ready the calendar..but the reality is..this is and has always been
a way kewl thing and if we don't support it this year it will go away..

get your date now https://store7226218.ecwid.com/ its going to turn out
great this year..and next year you will have to be waiting the minute they
are available because people will be waiting in line to get a date..

and then remember alot of us (and by that yes I mean me) are partially
responsible for the hickups in past years..we didnt meet deadlines etc and
that cost precious time..this year beat the deadlines and lets make the
calendar come so early this year we forget the safe place we put it at

Bob the Dog says he is waving at you to go and get a calendar date~~dont
let Bobby down