[Dailydrool] Round 3 "Free For All" Daily Drool Calendar

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 25 04:53:00 PDT 2015

We are opening up Round 3 "The Free For All" of the 2016 Daily Drool Calendar earlier than previously announced - I won't be here to post things this afternoon. You can now buy as many calendar dates (remember the date includes a calendar) as you wish from the remaining dates. Below is a link to the store. Later on today I will post where to send your pictures. Also watch tonight for an announcement on the auction for the calendar cover and monthly divider pages! https://store7226218.ecwid.com
Pam Farris  Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.  www.BassetRescueFlorida.com