[Dailydrool] Curious question

Janis Wetherbee via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 29 14:00:25 PDT 2015

How many of you have been visited by your fur pets after they have gone to
the bridge?  Not just "Oh look there's pups standing in that corner" but
have you actually felt them?  Or heard them?  I have felt them get on the
bed and walk around and then lay down.  It is so comforting to know they
are still with me.  Sometimes it's a bit distracting when you think it's a
live one and you reach down to pet them and you get nothing but blanket!
I've heard jangles of tags occasionally but most often I get the walking on
the bed.  I had two such visits when I was on vacation and it was really
wonderful because I didn't get to take my hounds with me and I was missing
them!!!

Just curious as to how many of you have had these "feelings"

--

Janis Wetherbee

Unconditional love comes from a rescued animal.  They may not be our whole
world but they make our worlds whole.