[Dailydrool] Conbersayshun to da Drool

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 30 14:53:02 PDT 2015

Hi dis Conley.
Dis da bleke dog.
No it ok tell youse neme.
You shure?
SHURE! Tellum youse neme.

Dis Doc

Dere see? Nice! Ise Conley an dis is...?
Doc  (hehehe)
See dat feel good stead ob Bleke dog you Doc!

Ok so dis da foist step. I dunnose whut da deel is but ladelly I been
feelin nice about da bleke--about Doc.
He a liddel not shure but its for real. reely reel. Reely. I fink.

Like I sez I not shure whuts differmunt, He look da same smell da same say
da same stoopit fings like, now dis meke me a liddel no no no...is I=ok we
buds.

aOh man I gotta hedake affer dat.  Oog.

Love an drool to dem whut needs it,
Conley of Conley an an an an an I gotta hedake.

Dis Doc. I no nose whut da heck goin on. I am gonna sit over here.