[Dailydrool] General Update

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 31 04:38:22 PDT 2015

Hi James,
I figured I haven't heard from you in a little while, so I better e-mail!

We are still working on the house. I am getting close to having the kithen
done. It just takes forever to paint trim!

When I went to the pain doctor on Wednesday, he decided to put me on a pain
patch. So far so good. I am actually sleeping so far. That helps a lot!

Tim is doing fine. He is having an odd week because it is the end of the
second quarter and they did great so they are grilling. So he is grilling
for all three shifts and serving.

Bugsey is battling an ear infection. We are making progress each time, but
it just doesn't want to completely go away. I think Browyn is going to the
vet today for a bladder infection. She drove us nuts last night going out
tons of times. Plus she is having accidents in her crate and on the floor.
I managed to catch urine this morning. That will save me some money.

The garden has just been the pits this year. Cold, wet spring and very hot
and dry all summer.

We still don't have our bathroom fixed. We are scheduled to have it fixed
on August 17th. That whole project has been a nightmare! I will be glad
when it is done!

How are things going on your end? How are the girls doing? When do they
start school? How is Maggie doing? How are you doing?

Love,
Jennifer