[Dailydrool] Harley

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 1 15:22:34 PDT 2015

Auntie Feyfey- Are you still busy with Lewis? Huh? Admiral Bo? Is that you? Harley is there? I thought he was hanging in....decided to go before the fireworks started for the fourth of July? He figured he was leaving, he might as well time it well. He does thank his people for renting him a cabin. He was a good guy....that is very Pwincely. I did not know he had such skills. Of course you can Pw. him. He is feeling good and wagging up a storm? Hopes the rent a basset in his house stays.... Do I smell pineapple? The kitchen beagles are trying to do a luau? What, why? Harley got there? Oooops, did I see flowers falling from the sky? Lei's? They are cooking what? Roast Koi? You can't eat a koi fish? It was loud when you ordered Poi? You had to do a lot of Woofing!! The beagies are working on it, Harley thought it was funny. Momcakes is sniffing in. Oh, my....she thought you said toy...... Harley is looking forward to watching the fireworks from your cloud.....so he can watch and see all the pretty colors but not hear it. The noise shields will be up so the sound goes down.

Caruso has the telescope ready and Pw. Harley (Per Admiral Bo) and Admiral Bo will both be checking in on their people, soon.

Pawtunia