[Dailydrool] Anal glands

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 7 14:23:45 PDT 2015

When we got Aggie her records showed that she was having
her glands expressed every month for her 12 years. We had
a series of infusions. I think it was once and then again
in 3 weeks and then a third in another 3 weeks. After that
she never had any problems. Before I knew about infusing,
we had Daisy's removed when she was quite young. If I were
you I'd explore different clinics. Ask around for
referrals from friends who have dogs. Our most expensive
dental I think was $500 when one of the hounds had to have
a couple of teeth extracted. I know it's more in a big
city, but that just seems outrageous.
Ann
anniebh at acsol.net