[Dailydrool] Simple Human trash can

J Marchlewski via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 14 13:01:52 PDT 2015

Our Simple Human trash has survived Dexter knocking it over, Flash the cat
knocking it over, the twins (i.e., two 1 year old fosters who are litter
mates) knocking it over and me knocking it over without unlocking.  It
comes with a 5 year guarantee which includes the lock :-)

Dexter has discovered a new way to get yummy treats. Flash the cat jumps on
top of the refrigerator and knocks down a bag of doggie treats - usually to
Dexter's awaiting mouth. Dexter is kind enough to leave the bag for me to
clean up.

Jan