[Dailydrool] Elsinore's train is nearing its station

AWoodrum1 via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 15 08:34:07 PDT 2015

Oh Elizabeth, I'm so sorry to hear that Elsinore's trip to the Bridge is imminent, it's a very hard and heartbreaking  decision to make.  We are in a similar situation with our Holly the Dolly, so I understand what it's like, wondering how she will do today, wondering if you are doing the right thing, not wanting to let her go but knowing it will be soon.  Being the grown-up stinks sometimes.

I will always remember your posts about you and Elsinore dancing, I always hoped to see a video of the two of you performing.  You and Ken and Charlie are going to miss your special girl.  Goodnight, sweet Elsinore, fly free, and know that you will be missed.

Anita Woodrum
Awoodrum1 at gmail.com