[Dailydrool] Favorite Basset Crap

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 30 16:12:06 PDT 2015

I have four favorites.
Three are statues, small and bronze. One of a Basset siiting and on the
bottom it reads
"BALDWIN 11/50" which I assume is the sculptor  Its about 3.5 inches long x
3" to pf head, and is absolutely beautiful.
One is a Basset sitting up. He is  (and it is a he)  2.25"  high and is
unsigned.
He does have a casting number, which is 21.
His buddy-- I believe they are by the same person, is snuffling along 3"
from nose tip to upheld tail tip. Beautiful little pieces of fine art and I
do love them.

The fourth is a bracelet.Nope a pin, sterling silver, of a Basset and a
bunny.