[Dailydrool] Looking for Vest for Deaf Dog

Ursula Kramer via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 1 06:29:08 PDT 2015

I have a Basset that we had to remove his ear canals last year. He is doing fine and loves going out and meeting new people. Problem is people come up talking to him and reach down to pet him and startle him. I am looking for a vest we can put on him when out in public places so that we can avoid him getting startled by letting people know he can not hear them. A simple vest possibly saying something like "Deaf Dog" or "I can not hear you" would be wonderful. Anyone know of someone selling these or knows of someone that can make me one?
rodurs at yahoo.com