[Dailydrool] lettered dog vest

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 1 14:53:39 PDT 2015

You could easily make one. Go to a petco or petsmart and buy a vest or shirt that fits your hound. then go to the largest fabric store in your area,
(Or Walmart's craft department) and ask for iron on letters. Then yyou iron the letters on the garment to say whatever you like.

If you can't find iron on letters where you live, let me know. I know my fabric store carries a wide range of them. The letters are almost always white and come in several sizes. Walmart's letters are rhinestones. Lol.

aloha, Val