[Dailydrool] Tony pacing

James Emma via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jun 6 16:21:37 PDT 2015

thanks to everyone that responded with suggestions about Tony and his
pacing. I looked at the side effects of the gabapentin and decided to wean
him off that med. he has been off it for a week now and I'm trying Tramadol
at night. It may have been more pain and panting than anxiety and panting.
He is doing better on the tramadol. He does had old dog anxiety but we can
deal with it during the day. At night, I'm ready to leap from the nearest
bridge. On Monday, the vet comes to check him out again. Tony is dribbling
pee everywhere and leaving a little puddle after he gets up from napping on
the floor.
Which brings me to... The belly band. How do I make one for a hefty boy? We
got one at Petco but it was too small. Hahahahahaha!
To Conley, Tony says join the floppy club. And we hope this helps you feel
better too.
To all that need drool, Tony can produce at a moments notice.
Cement ears, I use warm water with dawn soap. I hold his ear flap in the
cloth to soften crud, then scrub. I have also used the shedding blade and
like that better than Furminator. Furminator made his ear bleed a little.
BTW, it there such a thing as using the Furminator too much?

Arrrrrrrroooooooo to all,
Daria and Tony in FL