[Dailydrool] last day for $5 Friday donations!

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 7 07:22:22 PDT 2015

Today is the last day to donate to Basset Buddies Rescue of
Texas for Debbies Dawgs $5 Friday  - you can paypal directly
to the rescue at bbrtx.org or to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com

This rescue does not turn away the seniors and has 20 they are
caring for now.  Sadly, Murphy, who I think is the first hound we
posted about, had to make his journey to the Bridge after about
18 months of love from his wonderful foster family.  He dealt
with a lot of health issues but was a favorite of the rescue.
Please consider donating a few dollars in his memory.

One of our donations for $5 Friday came from Debbie,
Clara and Daisy via Debbie’s husband, Wayne, who
has  been a great supporter of our efforts!

Thanks to everyone who has donated already - it’s much
appreciated and I’m sure makes Debbie proud.  As she
said so many times, Don’t stop believin’

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley and Sunny