[Dailydrool] Evil rotten mean and nasty

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 12 20:49:21 PDT 2015

Hi all Snoopy here

We hounds are fed up with the clueless momPerson.  She keeps running off and leaving us. Last weekend she vanished to some Tahoe place so she could play in the street on her bicycle.  72 mikes around the lake.  DadPerson told her she needs to quit peddling her butt around town. Does she listen?  Of course not.  So we were left with dadPerson who did nothing to stop the neighbors from lighting firecrackers. Poor Gracie was a nervous wreck. LuLu has to lay one one side and me on the other and cuddle her to keep her from shaking so hard

Then she came back and 3 days later what does she do?   She runs away to Arizona with the teenager for college orientation.  Bah humbug.  I'm told college is even worse than summer camp.  The second she left the fire crackers started again.  Last night lyLu had to cuddle Gracie all night on the dog bed in the office.  I gave up and went to bed but LuLu stuck it out. Poor Gracie

MomPerson is just evil.  Wicked mean and nasty too

More later from a very fed up Snoopy who's mom had better come home tonight or else!!

Sent from my iPaw