[Dailydrool] only 1 Basset leads to:

Mr Shannon R Gerdel via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jun 13 08:07:50 PDT 2015

​I have discovered something about having only one Basset Hound. The one
Basset Hound aka Fletcher has become rather spoiled.  He gets attention
from everyone, and he doesn't have to share it. I find myself letting him
lick off the yogurt lids,  or lick out the container that it was in.

He's such a good boy,  except for the occasional case of his inability to
hear. Oh. He can hear just fine,  he just chooses to ignore me. If he's in
the back yard barking at the neighbors German Shepherds,  he doesn't want
to listen. At All

I hope that you're all of to a great summer. If you come WY,  be sure to
look us up.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew!

​Wots of Drool and love to those that need it!​

Yours in Dwool,

​Fletcher
Boomer ATB
B​abe ATB
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604