[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jun 13 18:38:51 PDT 2015

I was sure that Ben had sent me Millie, but after having her for 6 weeks, I
 am sure it was Charlie that sent her.  She is so like him in many  ways.
She has the thick ears and tail like he did, she has a very heavy  coat like
he did, she hates having her picture taken and she is afraid of
thunderstorms as he was.  I am not looking forward to the Fourth of July,  as I am
sure she will also hate fireworks as he did.  On Thursday night I  spent 30
minutes on the floor with her, holding her and comforting her during  the
thunderstorm.  Fortunately she settled down as soon as the thunder  stopped.
Still, she is such a sweetie, I do not mind it. I am  just glad she is here.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com