[Dailydrool] doom despair and agony on me

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 16 21:22:00 PDT 2015

Deep dark depression excessive misery!!  And if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.  doom, despair, and agony on me.
Hi all, Snoopy here
Last night Natalie got out the big bag and stuffed most of her stuf in it and this morning she stuffed the big bag in the trunk and got in the car and momPerson drove her to the transport stop and she's GONE.  For a whole month.  Summer camp.
More later from Snoopy who is entering a deep state of depression and can't really talk about it right now.