[Dailydrool] Classic Basset Moments

Alice via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jun 20 13:02:37 PDT 2015

I don't write often but this is one I really need to share. Molly Anne is just over two and boy is she a good slave trainer. Her Auntie and Granny went to take her for a ride this afternoon, once they were outside and to the car Molly Anne decided to lay in the grass and not get in the back seat of the car. I went and put her on the tie out and was going to sit out with her but when Auntie opened the front door of the car,  Molly Anne jumped in and would not move until granny got in the back seat. I now call my girl Queen bee.  She knows how to get what she wants when she wants.

Drool to all who need,
Alice
Queen bee Molly Anne
Maxine ATB