[Dailydrool] Latest on Bugsey

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 22 10:48:32 PDT 2015

Well, we hade a vomiting fest this weekend. Bugsey threw up 6 times. Thank
goodness I had cerenia on hand. Plus, his ears look terrible! So off he
went to the vet.

The vet says his stomach is making all kinds of wrong sounds. He can't
believe Bugsey is eating and acting about 80% normal. As for the ears, the
infection is not gone and he scratched up his ears. He is going to take
reglan for his tummy.

Browyn wins the good nurse award. She let Bugsey lay his head on her when
he felt so bad while he was throwing up. Of course the down side to this is
her head and ear, and one flank are covered in vomit drool. To say she
reeks is an understatement. We need to have a spa day!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess