[Dailydrool] Trimming toenails and spay

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 22 15:25:24 PDT 2015

I trimmed my five rescues toenails today they are all mad except Flo the
newest rescue age ten did not like it but did not fight me the rest are like
Conley "just try it"! I figured out how to do the toenails on the little
basset mutt mix I put her on the washing machine and she was too scared to
jump but I got lots of scrapes and scratches from all but Flo. Charlie nine
years old  I had to sit on the floor and put my leg over him to keep him
still and still got clawed, scraped and snapped at,  Fuzzy eleven years old
he was second best but he is a big whiner and wiggler and Goofey almost bit
me several times I had to wrestle him on the bed. And yes I have stepped on
the toenails after cutting them in my bare feet it hurts worse than stepping
on kibble barefooted.

I always spay as close to six months as I can but before heat usually five
to five and a half months.
Chris Bly
Jbly1 at kc.rr.com