[Dailydrool] Fundraiser for NEW BASSET RESCUE OF MICHIGAN

Moon Doggie Donna via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 25 14:01:08 PDT 2015

FROM BOB FUNK...

With the demise of Michigan Basset Rescue, Christina Brookshire and Linda
Ross have graciously came together and have started a new basset rescue
named BASSET RESCUE OF MICHIGAN. 501c3 paperwork has been filed and many
have been offering support to get this new endeavor off the ground.

Moon Doggie Coffee Roasters is offering to donate 100% of their profits on
all items (coffee, tea, human cookies and dog treats) placed on their
website www.moondoggiecoffee.com and is extending this offer for those on
the Daily Drool until Sunday June 28. I will be working closely with
Christina and will send her a list of all those who place an order.

If you would like any more information, please email me at
zephyr at moondoggiecoffee.com.

Thanks,
Bob Funk
Vice-President & Master Roaster