[Dailydrool] STOP, CEASE and DESIST

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 30 20:42:20 PDT 2015

Greetings from LuLu,, This is all really beyond the pale, it really is.  We have our beloved Llewis packing his bags and departing for the bridge.  Followed by Gunner without so much as a howdy do.  Next thing we know Harley has left, we're not even sure if he got his bags packed and off he went. Words really cannot express the outpouring of grief felt here in our very own clueless household for these hounds, though never sniffed, were much read of and we felt them to be a part of the family.  When we were down, depressed, sick, tired or simply ready to konk someone these hounds and their people listened patiently, sent love and words of wisdom, shared our pain and our joys too.  Now they are gone and their people are sad and we don't know what to do. So, I have decided to spend the rest of the evening drooling for all I'm worth.  That sticky, slimy, gooy stuff flying through the air ...... hey that's from LuLu, queen of drool.  I love you people and I am terribly sorry for your losses. the clueless momPerson will have to write later, she is collapsed in a puddle in the corner at present, sobbing in her soup.  Gracie's over there trying to cheer her up while Snoopy is up on the table swiping the rest of dinner. Sincerely,LuLu who is very, very sorry and knows, really she does, the depth of your despair .... and shares it too in her own basset way