[Dailydrool] Conley

Mr Shannon R Gerdel via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 12 19:33:04 PDT 2015

Hi dere Conley,

DDOD (Dat Dum Ol Dad) says that he doesn't quite understand what youz was
sayin a widdle bit ago. He was weadin da DD, and got this very sad wook on
hims face...I fought hes gonna cwy

Then he face it wooks confused, and I can sees his eyes is weadin da same
fing agin, and agin. He said sumfin about not knowing if da Bleke dog be
past da bwidge, and gone, or if he goes to da vets. How can he slide past
the bwidge, and yet be okay...........

DDOD welly is dumb..I had to ask him what abut baseball, when da pwayer
swides, I finks he gets it now, I fink.......I hope......

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew!
​Wots of Drool and love to those that need it!​

Yours in Dwool,

​Fletcher
Boomer ATB
B​abe ATB