[Dailydrool] Conley

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 18 18:46:27 PDT 2015

Dear Conley,
Trust me. You won't miss the nebberbits. Mine have been gone for 4 years, 2
months, and no days. I am more worried about how you handled the
anesthesia.  Poor Beauford always feels really miserable. He up chucks
every where and can barely move for about 48 hours. If he smells food, he
starts gagging.  Me, well, they told the mom to pick me up at 4:30 when she
dropped me off. Then about 11:30 they call and ask if she can pick me up at
2 when they get back from lunch because they don't think they can take any
more of my barking. When I get home, I jump all over the furniture and hump
Beauford  and Browyn.  They don't like it and I don't care. Then the mom
and dad say no pain pills for the maniac.  They try not to feed me that
night but I demand it until I get it. Hope you are more like me and nor
like Beauford.  The stupid Fairy Princess is like me. Nothing slows her
down!

Feel good soon!
Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess
Timandjenmartin at gmail.com