[Dailydrool] Llewis

Laura Salmon via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 29 15:06:08 PDT 2015

I cried when I heard that Llewis took his trip to the Bridge.  Llewis had a special place in my heart, with his funky legs that never stopped him from both keeping up with and sometimes besting his brother Nigel.  Bev always made me laugh with tales of the boys' adventures, and Llewis' big book of words.

I hope it is some comfort to you Bev and John to think of the boys reunited with Mama Zelda and Grandpa Mitchell.  You and John loved sweet Llewis and gave him the best life a dog could wish for.  Molly and Henry send heart healing drool and I send gentle thoughts.  Laura