[Dailydrool] Llewis

Sandi Scranton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 29 17:47:29 PDT 2015

Bev,
I've already commented on FB but wanted to say here how *heartbroken* I was
to read that little LLewis has made his way to the Bridge.  I sobbed for
ten minutes after reading the news.  He was such a trouper with a sweet,
gentle spirit.  I loved reading about his and Nigel's adventures and his
Big Book of Words. I know there is a HUGE hole in your and Mr. Biskit's
heart.  Please know hugs and heart healing drool are headed your way from
NJ.

Little Llewis will be forever in our hearts and dearly missed...

Hugs and snooters,
Sandi, Mamaslave to Delilah Belle from NJ
NJMedic702 at gmail.com