[Dailydrool] Llewis

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 30 04:38:10 PDT 2015

Oh Bev, Mr. Biskit, Conley and Doc,
My crew and I were so upset to read that Llewis has left for adventures at
the Bridge. He and his stories have become such a staple in our house. We
are not sure how Conley is going to write without helpf from Llewis' Big
Book of Words. Everytime I get sad and want to cry (again), I try to remind
myself that I am being incredibly selfish. At the Bridge, Llewis has tons
of friends and family. His legs work and he is not filled with cancer. Run
free my friend, and enjoy your adventures at the Bridge.

Meanwhile, I am sending prayers of comfort and healing and the three Bs are
sending heart healing drool to Bev, Mr. Biskit, Conley, and Doc.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess