[Dailydrool] Lewis

Georgia Powers via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 30 14:37:54 PDT 2015

It's is truly the end of an era with the passing of dear Lllewis as he and his brother Nigel were the first bassets whose antics amused me when I discovered the DD almost 9 years ago when the then 6 month old Eugene entered our lives --creating havoc and introducing me to this ever entertaining breed. Bev also sent me an entertaining introduction to the breed . I actually got to meet both Nigel and Llewis at a GABR waddle years ago and felt I was meeting DD celebrities! Sad ahroos and comforting drool to mom and dad person, Conley and Doc.  Georgia and Eugene

Sent from my iPhone