[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Training Tips

Raymond Mac Cormack via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Mar 23 19:01:50 PDT 2015

Hello,

I hope people might be able to help with training my Basset CoaCoa. She is little over a year old now, we have her potty trained and she knows the sit command however everything else flies out the window.

She is very food driven but when I try and train new things she focuses on the food and it seems like there is no room in her mind for anything else. The basics I'm trying to get her to learn are Down, Stay, come commands after that might try for more.

Thank You & Best Regards, Ray

Thank You & Best Regards, Ray