[Dailydrool] Reminder Vintage Daily Drool Woofle

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 5 12:09:02 PDT 2015

Due to lack of participation, we are extending our vintage
woofle for an extra week.  For every $5 donated, you get
7 opportunities to win the items in the package of your choosing.
When you paypal your donation to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com
please do not mention the word raffle, woofle or package - just
the name of the group of items you are donating toward (they
are all named after hounds)  and the amount for each.  Ex.
Zoey $10, Winston $10, etc.  I will know how many chances
you are getting by the amount of  your donation,  To see the Woofle,
go to www.woof at moonfruit. com   Some of the items should bring
back some good memories!

Thanks to all who donated to our $5 Friday for House of
Puddles - with some late donations, we just surpassed
$3000 by a few dollars. Amazing!  The rescue is
thrilled, of course!

Donna, drool fueling for just Bosley and Sunny these days