[Dailydrool] Montana Rescue Petzlife Donations

CANDY DUSEK via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 6 08:54:04 PDT 2015

I am just reminding everyone that if you use Petzlife products, make sure you use the discount code of "basset20" to save 20% on your order!  The company then also donates 20% to Leslie's Montana Basset Rescue!
Petzlife.com is the website.  I love their Oral Care Gel for the teeth and their Bath-Eaze spray for special times when one wants their hound's aroma to be more on the pleasant side!  Leslie swears by their wound care product.  I believe she has even used it on herself!!  Their products are all natural!
"basset20" - discount code!
Candy DusekC. Higgins (I like my Frito aroma!  Why does mama have to spritz me up!)Maggie Mae ATB (Maggie got compliments on her fresh smell when I used the Bath-Eaze on her)Beatrice Mae ATB