[Dailydrool] What Type Of Spaniel Is He?

Rebecca Louisa Stanton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 11 02:50:33 PDT 2015

(*Sigh*)
We got asked this question yet again last week by a couple who met us out
on a walk.
This time they thought Morse might be a Clumber spaniel?
I was trying to keep a straight face but Morse gazed disparagingly at them
both.
He doesn't take kindly to spaniel references ;)
We are sending drool to all in need; extra special drool being sent to our
buddy Llewis.

Becky, Morse (spaniel cross?) and Pumbaa ATB (who was also confused with a
spaniel at times and equally didn't take it kindly)

Email: pummorse at gmail.com