[Dailydrool] dear beauford

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 11 09:30:46 PDT 2015

​I heers ya! Dis is Llewis an man I so nose whut you goin through I bin
there two not resently but I remembers wif Nigel habbin those crazy shakes
an Mr.doc barkin about it an Mom & Dad Person all wrroiet about Nigel: an
me habin to anser da fone fing and you nose dese people whut call her do
not any ob them speke Dog? Is dat incredibul or whut! An da cookin! Nobody
wanted da Poached Squid wif sillyAntTro an Coconut. Nobody want da Steemt
Leaks wif Tarrynon. Not da Kasha Varnishkes, or da Eggplant Salat wif
Seesame Dressed Up.
MomPerson did manitch to eat some ob da Garand Marnyea Sooflay.
My advice nebber try to fill in dem big shoes. Nebber works.

Love an Cuddles from Uncle Llewis. Ise sick but Ise still reads da Drool.

Healing to all you fambly an whoever else need it.

Llewis of Llewis Conley and Doc