[Dailydrool] question ????? from marlene

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 12 07:30:58 PDT 2015

what should I feed my new puppy ?  the breeder feeds Diamond puppy  food,
this is actually the third Basset that I have gotten that the  breeder fed
Diamond dog food .  I have heard so many bad things over the  years about
Diamonds.  do any of you use this brand of food ?  I am up  to any suggestions.
 Annie eats Natural balance lamb and rice, but only  because that is what
Maggie  ( HAD )  to eat because of her  allergies,  years a go for my
Dachshund I fed Nutros and  Canidae    what do you think ?  is diamond safe ?

Marlene