[Dailydrool] Concrete Basset Hounds for Droopy Basset Rescue

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 12 08:11:11 PDT 2015

Pawtunia Woofin in -

In the Spring my mind turns to two things....my impending birthday and raising money for homeless basset hounds. I'll be 11 this Sunday......and I need to help some homeless houndies. So.....

CONCRETE BASSET HOUNDS!! Okay folks, you asked if I would ship an 8 1/2 pound concrete houndie with a big bone in his or her mouth that says, "LIFE IS GOOD." The answer is YES! Rusty and I will make the she slave ship LIFE IS GOOD basset hounds for the sum of $48.00, including United States Post Office Flat Rate Shipping!! (US only.) These are fabulous houndies, sculpted for the company that makes them by Auntie Debbie Winstanley. As in Auntie Debbie and Uncle Leon who put the howliday cards on line. She is a pawfessional artist who earns her living as a sculptor for a company that makes concrete stuff. Including these fabulous basset hounds!! They are available in unstained concrete or stained in sepia tones. (Medium Brown if you are like my humans who had to look that up!) We have to order them! Orders will be taken until May 25, 2005! Please send $48.00 via paypal to bassetslave at comcast.net (As a frie nd) Include in the note whether you want stained or unstained and put in your address. It will take about 2-3 weeks for the hounds to be made. The profits go to Droopy Basset Rescue of Western Pennsylvania as Slobberfest Pledges. Again, please specify with the payment whether you want the stained or unstained houndie! Please paw me a note at bassetslave at comcast.net with any questions, the human will do her best to answer. If ya want to send a check or money order, that is fine, write me for the address. Only prepaid orders will be placed. She is not ordering spare hounds. There is no discount for multiple shipping, the hounds just fit into a flat rate box. Please help this old houndette and Rusty help the poor hounds of Droopy Basset Rescue.

They make splendid gifts and will not poop on the carpet. They look good indoors or outdoors!

Thanks.

Pawtunia
(How can I pawsibly be11? I am just a puppy! ...then again, with all that has happened to me I'm lucky not to have been at the bridge years ago.)