[Dailydrool] Annie's ugly incision

Kate Lawson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 13 15:40:29 PDT 2015

Some times even a Vet needs to be reminded to pay attention to the details. I have a phrase that has worked well for me over the years and it started with Ophelia ATB who had a nasty growth that had to be removed from the very top of her snout (the kissing spot). I said to the VET "Be very careful with the scar because I will be kissing that scar for the rest of her life and I will be thinking of you and I want those to be good thoughts". He did a wonderful job and I really did think of him kindly and often. So now that is my stock phrase when there will be a scar in a noticeable location.

Kate Lawson, Daisy & Hank