[Dailydrool] potato bomb guns

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 14 16:02:54 PDT 2015

Ok Jennifer,  how about getting two potato bomb guns, one for me and  one
for you and we can shoot potatoes at that little brats house, sounds like
fun doesn't it, hmmmm I must be feeling better I am a little fiesty, neighbor
mowed his grass and he just runs over everything, he shredded some plastic
bag  and food wrappers, so I went out picked everything up in a bucket and
while  he was mowing the back yard, I dumbed his trash right into his back
yard and oh  yes he watched me do it,  moral of story, don't screw with
Marlene,

 my face book page is all small case letters  you should be able  to see
pics of Hannah, and the women holding her is me with crows feet and I  even
have wrinkles on my nose ?  who in the hell has wrinkles on their nose  ?????

I am so Happy Llewis ate ! great news  more steak please   !!!!!!

I have never used lawn chemicals  ever, my sister loss three show  dogs
because of lawn chemicals,  I have a backyard of dandelions, and  a natural
cure of ants is whole bay leaves   but they can be toxic to  animals  if they
are eaten  I put them in my cupboards and on my  counter tops , it doesn't
work over night, it's not a quick cure, but it will  stop the ants

Prayers for Stuarts family,  I know how bad it hurts, thinking of  you

Marlene  Annie  and Maggie ATB

and baby Hannah coming soon