[Dailydrool] Fwd: Blue Buffalo dog food

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 14 19:56:34 PDT 2015

Hi all,
  got this email from my brother in Florida. Please disregard the comment about "premium" vs. non. I don't know how to cut and paste so I couldn't just clip the httml or whatever it is called. the issue for me doesn't have anything to do with the alleged grade of the kibble. Rather, what I found alarming in the article is that Blue Buffalo was claiming not to use chicken parts in its food, but in fact was doing so. I know that some of you have dogs who are ALLERGIC to chicken, so beware, if you have a chicken allergy dog and are feeding this brand thinking you are feeding chicken-free food! Val vlbzwick at yahoo.com

Begin forwarded message: