[Dailydrool] Millie's dental.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 15 17:58:31 PDT 2015

All is well, save her shunning me.  She is not happy with me and is
somewhat ignoring me.  I really do not blame her, though, being dumped at  the vet
and then having two teeth removed.  The two that were removed were  two
tiny loose front teeth.  The vet said she will never miss  them.  The cleaning
and removal went well and they said she behaved, and is  a real sweetheart.
She has pain pills and an antibiotic to take.  She  came in and drank like
there was no tomorrow and ate well.  Hopefully  things will be back to
normal tomorrow.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com