[Dailydrool] Dear Pawtunia

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 17 17:15:44 PDT 2015

Hi Pawtunia it's Gracie,
It's a good think you wrote because what with all of our momPerson's adventures lately we are ridiculously behind in our drools.  Speaking of which Drool to all in need.
Anyway Pawtunia it's good you said something because there WAS money in the bank so I made a list for Snoopy and he sent some to Daphneyland (couldn't find a link, had to e-mail Auntie Dawn) but here's the link:Daphneyland Scrabble!

|   |
| Daphneyland Scrabble!This incredible work of art has been donated by Val Brewer of Kona, Hawaii to help with the ongoing rescue and rehabilitation of the hounds at Daphneyland. Val is a... |
|  |
| View on www.youcaring.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

And we got our tickets for the vintage drool woofle just in time.  And we got some chances with Droopy's quilt too (couldn't find the link, had to e-mail Auntie Angeika person, here it is)www.bassets2.moonfruit.com

And finally we wanted an Elvis shirt but guess what??  We couldn't find the link for the Mishega Waddle so we couldn't buy a shirt.  Can you please send us that?  Auntie Angelika had a different link for every woof counts shirts but those are all XL or 3XL and won't work for us, if you know anybody who it works for here's the link for that:  www.everywoofcounts.com
The account's nearly empty now but we saved some for the Elvis shirt somebody send us a link PLEASE.  Oh and use all these links and empty out thos accounts!!
Love,Gracie