[Dailydrool] The Wulfgang's exploits & Gunter's calendar page

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 19 14:12:17 PDT 2015

I Love Love Love yesterday's calendar page. Sweet boy will always be loved
and missed!

Re: The Wulfgang's recent scores, way to go buddy!! Keep the mama on her
toes.

Cow and Ru do the same thing to us. They are both going on 9 and I think
they are reverting to puppies. For the past year or so, Cowboy finds any
and every tissue, paper towel, or napkin and shreds it. Preferably right
after I vacuum. And Rupert, well he counter cruises like no other. I swear,
things I would never even think he'd like, he now steals at a moment's
notice. This week it was Indian food, right off the counter. I mean we know
to push steak back but Indian, really? I mean seriously, we've eaten it
many times and he's never shown an interest. But I guess that is how they
get us...make the humans so comfortable to think we can leave something
within reach, and then they strike. Stealing a can of pumpkin, or a
take-out container of curry. I had to laugh though because it was Spicy as
hell. I can only imagine the shock he had the next day. Lol.

Anyway, Happy belated Calendar Day. I hope you guys have a good week, and
that the next iced coffee is all yours!

Kacy with C & R