[Dailydrool] Miss Delilah Belle

Sandi Scranton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 21 14:03:38 PDT 2015

Our Delilah Belle has a softball sized lump on her right hindquarter.  It
is firm with a hard core.  Since we lost Dozer last year from a MAST cell
tumor this is a concern for me.  She isn't licking at it, is not in pain,
is eating well and in good spirits.  It hasn't grown in size for a couple
of weeks.

I am still paying off Dozer's vet bills from his surgery and dental last
year.  On a fixed income this is a slow process.  I was just offered a
part-time job which should help a bit but have decided that I am not going
to do anything aggressive to diagnose *or *treat her, but rather follow the
holistic cancer treatment protocol which Dawn at Daphneyland has used with
much success on so many of her hounds.  I have already switched foods, am
adding more protein to her diet, added coconut oil and some other
supplements, have ordered powdered sprirolina and have reached out to my
vet to ask if he would write me a script for the injectable Vit C protocol
they use.  None of the above is too costly, is kind to a hound's system and
is what is for me, the best choice I can make for her at this time - even
if this turns out to be a lipoma or cyst and *not* a tumor.

Would appreciate any and all good healing thoughts you can spare for my
girl.  She is a sweet and gentle creature who has been with us since she
was a year and a half and we got her as an owner surrender.  She's nearly
11 now and other than her glaucoma, which is well controlled by eyedrops,
and occasionally yeasty ears is quite healthy.

Thanks,
Sandi, Mamaslave to Miss Delilah Belle