[Dailydrool] Baby Hannah and Annie...

Sandi Scranton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 21 13:51:34 PDT 2015

Marlene, who knows how the mind of a Basset works sometimes.  Perhaps she
is just making it VERY clear who is boss and in charge of the household.
As long as she isn't hurting Hannah I think she'll make peace with her in
time.  It sounds like you are still spending special time with Annie so
keep it up.

Sorry your MS is affecting your legs.  I so admire your tenacious spunk and
spirit.  Glad to hear your sister was able to be successfully stented and
is doing well.

Sorry, too, to hear that your twin sister has decided she will not speak to
you.  If only people who do this could recognize that life is short and we
need to embrace our connections while we can.  Will pray that she does
this, sooner rather than later.

Hugs, Sandi
Mamaslave to Delilah Belle from NJ