[Dailydrool] Cancer protocol

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 21 18:38:57 PDT 2015

Hi Sandi,
  is this you? I'm trying all kinds of new teicks to match up names with emails on the Drool.
  We are using the Daphneyland protocol on Harley--so far so good (he has outlived his estimated expiration date as of today). don't know how much longer. Hopefully forever?
  A couple of additions. Our vet researched the Vitamin C protocol after we requested it--it was new to him--and he felt quite strongly based on research that the Vitamin C should be given intravenously in solution. Harley's first week, we went three days in a row. The second week, every other day, and for the past three weeks and the forseeable future once a week. The infusuion takes about an hour and a half. I take a blanket and pillow and a stack of magazines with me--the vet sets Harley and me up in the corner of a room, and I read and rub Harley's belly while he snoozes on the blanket with his head on the pillow and the IV runs. he doesn't seem to mind at all. (Though he pees gallons afterwards). both Dawn and my vet discovered there is one pharmacy in California where the ascorbic acid should be ordered, and the solution for it needs to be free of a number of things as well. My vet tells me he is using a higher concentration than used at Daphneyland, but I'm not sure what it is. (But could find out). there seems to be a lot of solid evidence that intravenous ascorbic acid slows tumor growth at the very least and seems to selectively destroy cancer but not normal cells. We are also giving Harley Haelan 951' a fermented soy beverage recommended by Dawn (and lauded by its makers as anti carcinogenic, but who knows really).
  finally, are you sure you don't want a needle biopsy of the lump? If it is just a fatty tumor (Harley has had a softball sized one for years), there is no need to treat for cancer and a diagnosis would save you money in the long run. I don't recall needle bopsies as being too expensive.
  Write me if you'd like yo talk more. Val vlbzwick at yahoo.com