[Dailydrool] Introducing Tallulah and Matilda

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 24 07:35:14 PDT 2015

I haven't posted since I lost my Jordan back in Nov although I faithfully
read the DD. I was very depressed after her loss and not sure what I wanted
to  do about getting another basset. But one of the ATB bassets made a
decision for  me.
I was pointed to a breeder in MA who was looking to re-home two females who
 had been returned due to owner issues. We emailed, she sent pictures  and
we talked on the telephone and last Wed I drove up to CT with my friend
Marion Billy and we met two of the most delightful hounds. Tallulah is 7 and a
 red and white, mostly white and an aunt to Matilda who is 3 and almost
totally  red with white socks and belly.They are great bassets and they love to
snuggle.  They are enjoying exploring the house and yard. At first Loki
seemed a little  shocked but this morning Matilda finally got him doing the
basset 500 which she  has been trying to do since day 1.
I feel very blessed to have these two sweeties in my life and look forward
to taking them to basset events.
Old man Crackers just accepted them as he had with so many fosters in the
past. He did however, claim one of their beds for himself but they prefer
the  sofa with me so they don't care.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki, Tallulah and Matilda
kr1204 at aol.com