[Dailydrool] Basset taking after Humans

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 28 05:23:14 PDT 2015

Do any of you ever feel like your furbabies have inherited traits from you
or your significant other? Right now I am taking grief because Bugsey fell
in his hole. Most of you have figured out that I am not exactly the picture
of grace. I am always managing to do something to myself. So is Bugsey. I
think he is the klutziest basset I have ever known!

It isn't to the point that you think he has a neurological problem. I
suspect he either doesn't have great vision, or he has lousy depth
perception. I wear my glasses any time I am awake. I have horrible depth
perception. We both are always tripping over curbs and walking into
doorways. Oh well! I love him dearly anyway. He has a slight limp again. He
fell on the side where he hurt his foot and ankle. Yes, he is truly my
child!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey (laugh all you like, I smell good right
now!), and Browyn the Fairy Princess (I have NEVER fallen in a hole I dug
or otherwise and I get to sing in the rain again today!)